Stand: Feber 2020
§ 1 General - Applicability
1. The following general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all articles offered by Primus KG (hereinafter "Goldschmied/Goldsmith Primus", "us" or "we") for delivery to consumers in the e-commerce shop (hereinafter online shop) at www.goldschmied- primus.at or wwww.primus-trendline.at. The version valid at the time of the finalisation of the contract is applicable. All personal descriptions are to be understood as gender-neutral.
2. Consumers in the sense of these terms and conditions are all persons according to the Consumer Protection Act (§ 1 Paragraph 1Z. 2KSchG).
3. Contractor in the sense of the GTCs is anyone who runs a company (§ 1 UGB). Contractors are natural persons who act in a commercial, self-employed or freelance occupation, legal persons or joint partnerships. Authorities and public institutions are treated like contractors.
4. The operator of the online shop and its contractual partners is: Primus KG, Sporergasse 13, 9400 Wolfsberg, registered in the Commercial Register Court of Klagenfurt Regional Court with commercial register number 389814g and represented by Kathrin Rencher-Primus, email: email@example.com, VAT ID No. ATU 677 66 358
5. The contract language is German.
6. Storing of the contract: The contract is stored.
§ 2 Order / Finalisation of Contract
1. 1. The Goldschmied/Goldsmith Primus online shop is focused on Germany, Switzerland and Austria. We also deliver to EU countries - see delivery conditions. The online shop is a non-binding catalog and not a legally binding offer. The contract cannot be refused, but delivery! Must be adapted in the order form, billing address must be open to all countries; with delivery I can refer to countries!
2. All images, drawings and photos presented in the online shop are not binding. Deviations or changes in the visual dimension are possible and may arise as a result of the further development of the products.
3. Goldschmied/Goldsmith Primus will respond to a customer order for goods in the shopping cart that is made binding by clicking on the button “Buy Now”, with an order confirmation. However, the order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the contract by Goldschmied/Goldsmith Primus. We can accept your order within 3-4 days by sending a contract confirmation by email. Exception: credit card payment á contract!
§ 3 Prices
1. The prices listed in our online shop at the time (day of order) are total prices. They include all taxes including sales tax and duties as well as shipping costs. All prices are in EURO. Additional costs (e.g. express shipping, etc.) are shown separately.
2. Delivery costs are shown on the product pages, the shopping cart and order pages, provided these are not included in the product price.
§ 4 Payment
1. The following payment options are available, whereby Goldschmied/Goldsmith Primus reserves the right to exclude certain types of payment in individual cases: Credit card (Master Card, Visa and debit cards with credit card function), immediate transfer, pre-payment.
§ 5 Retainment of Ownership
1. All delivered goods remain the property of Goldschmied/Goldsmith Primus until they have been paid for in full.
§ 6 Delivery / Forwarding costs
1. The delivery of ordered goods is carried out exclusively to the delivery address specified by the customer in Austria and EU countries. Deliveries to packing stations are not possible.
2. The availability of the goods is shown in the online shop. Shown delivery times are calculated from the time of payment. If no different delivery time is specified in the online shop, it is between 3-15 working days with immediate availability.
3. Depending on the size and weight of the individual items, a delivery can consist of several packages. These deliveries may be separated from each other by the parcel service during processing and delivered on different working days.
§ 7 Warranty / Guarantee
1. The warranty period for consumers is 24 months for delivery of movable items and 12 months for contractors. Damage caused by improper use and / or incorrect operation of the goods by the customer is not covered by the guarantee. Examples of this would be: Damage caused by incorrect handling, infringement in accordance with the contents of the instructions for use.
2. In the event of guarantee/Warranty, Goldschmied/Goldsmith Primus reserves the right to decide whether the item is to be repaired or replaced.
§ 8 Cancellation Right (right of withdrawal)
1. The duration of the cancellation period is 14 days and is the same within all EU countries. The right of withdrawal begins on the day the consumer receives the goods.
2. There is no cancellation right (right of withdrawal) for goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to the customer's personal needs.
3. The consumer must return the goods received. The consumer must carry the direct costs of the return shipment
4. Consequences of cancellation: If you cancel this contract, we must return payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than that offered as economical, standard delivery), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which notification of your cancellation of this contract was received. This return payment will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering. No fees will be charged for this return payment. The goods are to be returned immediately, but no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us about the cancellation of the contract.
§9 Alternative Dispute Settlement-Dispute Resolution Platform
1. Consumers also have the option of turning to the EU's online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
2. You can also submit complaints directly to us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§10 Place of Jurisdiction
1. If the customer is a contractor, Klagenfurt is applicable as the exclusive place of jurisdiction. However, Goldschmied/Goldsmith Primus is also entitled to sue the customer at the place of jurisdiction of his place of residence.
2. These GTCs do not apply to contractors if a separate contract is finalised between them and Goldschmied/Goldsmith Primus.